HUE BOAT TRIP ON PERFUME RIVER
Number of day: Half day
Pick up: 33 Vo Thi Sau str, Hue city
Drop off: Toa Kham Boat Station
Hue is beautiful and elegant from whatever angle you see it. With this half day tour, we invite you to get immersed into its pure nature with Hue boat trip on Perfume River (*) to famous places in Hue city
Enjoy a Hue boat trip along the Perfume River in Hue city, passing by Thien Mu pagoda (known as Linh Mu pagoda), Hon Chen Temple (Hue Nam palace) (**) and King Minh Mang’s mausoleum.
- In the morning, the first Hue boat trip depart at 8:00, second one is depart at 9:00.
- In the afternoon, we depart at 1:00 and 2:00.
- You come to our office 45 le loi street, then we go boat station to embark boat for cruise along the poetic Perfume River. Hue boat trip takes about 4 hours.
- En route, stop for visiting the iconic Thien Mu pagoda (Heavenly Lady pagoda – symbol of Hue). Continue cruising towards Hon Chen temple, then Minh Mang mausoleum – among the finest royal tombs in Hue with 40 constructions of palaces, temples, pavilions, lake and others.
- Admire the landscape and enjoy the sunset (in the afternoon) over the Perfume River before going back your hotel.
* The Perfume River crosses the city of Hue in the central Vietnamese province of Thua Thien Hue. The river is around 80 kilometers long, and owes its name to the fact that it flows through many forests of aromatic plants before reaching Hue, bringing with it a pure and fresh aroma.
** Hon Chen temple is of Hue’s most interesting. This temple houses some unique artefacts and colorful designs by a devoted number of Cham descendants that worship the Goddess Yana. Its location on the Perfume River by Jade Cup Mountain makes a visit here all the more pleasant.
- Hue Dragon Boat trip.
- Bottle of water.
- Tips & VAT
- Entrance fee (100.000 Vnd for tomb, 40.000vnd for Hon Chen Temple)