HUE BOAT TRIP ON PERFUME RIVER
Number of day: 1/2 day
Pick up: Your hotel
Drop off: Toa Kham Boat Station
Take a Hue Boat Tour to revel in Hue’s dreamlike beauty. Passing down the Perfume River to immerse yourself in the spiritual atmosphere of Hon Chen Temple after going through tranquility in the great ancient pagoda, Thien Mu Pagoda (also known as Linh Mu Pagoda), and the last can not miss contemplating the finest royal tomb, King Minh Mang Mausoleum.
No matter how you look at it, Hue is lovely and sophisticated. With this half-day excursion, Deluxe Group Tours sincerely welcomes you to experience the region’s natural surroundings by Perfume River Emotion cruise to some of the city’s most well-known locations.
Hue Boat Tour On Perfume River full description
- Provide you with two departure time alternatives. The first Dragon boat ride expedition departs at 9:00 a.m., while the second takes off at around 2:00 p.m.
- Pick up at your hotel and go to the marina to board a boat along the scenic Perfume River. The dragon boat tour of Hue on the Perfume River takes 4 hours.
- From the Boat Station, commence sailing and make a pit stop to see Hue’s emblematic Heavenly Lady Pagoda, also known as the Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Keep sailing through Hon Chen Temple in the direction of Minh Mang Mausoleum, one of Hue’s greatest royal tombs that has 40 different structures, including palaces, temples, pavilions, lakes, and more.
- Take in the scenery and the afternoon sunset over the Perfume River in Hue before returning to your accommodation.
The Perfume River flows through Hue, the capital of the central Vietnamese province of Thua Thien Hue. The river, which is around 80 kilometers long and gives off a clean and fresh perfume as it travels through several forests of fragrant plants before arriving at Hue, earned its name.
Thien Mu Pagoda, the most sacred pagoda of this romantic dreamland, possesses unique ancient architecture, such as space lost of pure hundred years, as well as listening to stories of lives gone by.
Hon Chen temple is located on the Perfume River beside Ngoc Tran Mountain, which contains several one-of-a-kind antiques and vivid artwork created by a committed group of Cham descendants who worship the Goddess Yana.
Minh Mang Tomb fascinates with its old traditional architecture steeped with Confucian character. The vast and calm landscape, which is surrounded by mountains, rivers, and lakes, generates a sense of serenity and relaxation.
- The Dragon Boat Tour provides an opportunity to appreciate both the spectacular natural beauty and the historic antiques.
- Thien Mu Pagoda embodies Hue’s history, spirituality, and
- Hon Chen Temple is considered a relic with the most mysterious anecdotes in
- Minh Mang’s mausoleum is unmatched among Hue’s tombs and presents a harmony of natural and man-made elements.
- Hue Dragon Boat.
- Englisht speaking Guide
- Entrance fee (100.000 Vnd for tomb, 40.000vnd for Hon Chen Temple)
- Bottle of water.
- Tips & VAT