UNIQUE CAIBE AND LOCAL FOOD ADVENTURE
Number of day: Half day
Pick up: at the hotel that is located in District 1
Drop off: at the hotel that is located in District 1
Unique Cai Be Floating Market Tour give us a chance to the Mekong Delta River on this a day to get experience the trading culture of Mekong Delta. See local production activities and the busy and noisy Cai Be floating market and enjoy a tasty local cuisine
- Take a boat trip to Cai Be Floating Market
- Experience the trading culture of the Mekong Delta
- Visit a candy workshop
- Biking along the village
- Visit local market & pick through the fascinating and lively market, watching buyers bargaining for produce.
- Experience local cuisine at cooking with local family
- Enjoy some delicious local dishes at lunch
- Taste some local fresh fruits of Mekong Delta
- Rowing sampan in small canals
Unique Cai Be Floating Market starts with a pick up at your hotel. We travel by road to Cai Be located approximately 90 km southwest of Ho Chi Minh City.
Right after arrival Cai Be, detect the “symbol of convenience in Vietnam” – the local market. You will have an opportunity to have a precise insight of the diversity and colorful of the local everyday life. Not only that, you will involve the people here and show your bargain talent through finding and shopping the ingredients for your upcoming cooking class.
Then get involved in 2-hour motorboat adventure with your companions to discover CaiBe floating market. Have a sight of the way the locals trading fruit and other goods, buy and taste some fruits in Mekong Delta.
Then, we visit a candy workshop, to learn how to make coconut candy and try to purchase some candy before meandering with your guide for sightseeing.
Subsequently, engross yourself in the tranquility of the Mekong Delta’s small villages by riding a bicycle along the village path. Continue to visit fruit orchards and a bonsai garden guide and mingle with the villagers.
Thereafter, boat on the Mekong Delta, approach a small island and join your small group in a half-day cooking class. You’ll learn to prepare Vietnamese dishes as you discover the creativity of Vietnamese cuisine in mixing culinary art from other countries. Enjoy your own dishes with your fellow food lovers before trying to row a sampan like a real local people.
Drop off at your hotel about 17:00.
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Bicycle in village
- Boat trip
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit
- Traditional Vietnamese Folk Song
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT