Classic Mekong Delta Tour
Number of day: 1 day
Pick up: 08:00 – 08:30 am
Drop off: located central hotels in HCMC
The Mekong Delta is known as the ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam, is one of the most fascinating places to see in Vietnam. Taking a Classic Mekong Delta Tour is an unforgettable experience that will show you a snapshot of the Mekong people’ lives.
After picking you up at your hotel , we will star the tour to Mekong Delta -the region in southwestern Vietnam where the Mekong River approaches and empties into the sea through a network of distributaries. The first stop is Vinh Trang pagoda- the biggest pagoda with an ancient architecture in Tien Giang province and especially, we should not miss the exremely beautiful structure in the pagoda.
Then, the boat take you to small canal, where is the place you totally escape from the busy town. During a boat cruise along Mekong River, you can see fish cages, floating houses on the river. We disembark and have a walk around the village and stop at coconut candy shop, learn how to make candy, show some handicraft made by coconut tree. Take a walk through village with two sides there are so many kind of fruits, flowers, trees, local houses, children in Mekong delta, and take your time to have nice photos and enjoy nature.
Continue walking on the village’s to a local family’s home to visit fruit garden have chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea, honey wine and l You can enjoy the fruits for free while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam. There are many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. After lunch, we will return to Ho Chi Minh city.
Drop off at your hotel at 17.00 approximately. End of services
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda – an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
- Cruise to local villages and homes in the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy the real daily life of the locals living in the delta
- Discover some local workshops and coconut processing chains.
- Trek through the fruit plantations and taste some local fresh fruits and special honey tea.
- Lunch served at a garden restaurant on Mekong Delta river bank
- Enjoy the folk music by Mekong’s people
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta Tour
- Lunch at local restaurant in Mekong Delta – specialties like elephant fish
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit
- Traditional Vietnamese Folk Song
- Entrance fees in Tour
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT