SAIGON HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Number of day: 1/2 day
Pick up: at the hotel that is located in District 1
Drop off: at the hotel that is located in District 1
Discover almost all the impressive destinations in Ho Chi Minh City in only half a day on the Saigon City Tour Half Day. Not only explore specimens of French colonial architecture or Vietnam’s turbulent history, but Deluxe Group Tours also offers a half-day tour in Ho Chi Minh City, where you can enjoy the dynamic atmosphere of Vietnam’s most renowned market.
The tour guide will take you to the most noteworthy attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
Take off from your accommodation for the Reunification Palace, which was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. And enjoy the special subjects on exhibit to sense the valiant resistance and triumph of our people and warriors.
Then, visitors will be transported to historical stories and recreate a memorable historical time by displaying artifacts, papers, and proof from the arduous war at the War Remnants Museum.
Following that, explore Notre Dame Cathedral, the Vietnam’s greatest Catholic church and one of Saigon’s emblems. Checking in at Notre Dame Church is a must-do activity, with historic French architecture and lavish space from the exterior to the inside of the church that will provide you with stunning images.
Tourists will continue to be transported back to the Renaissance because of the nostalgic buildings in the bustling urban center of the Central Post Office.
The Jade Emperor Pagoda comes next. It is an antique temple in the Chinese temple style, complete with colorful ornamental decorations. The Jade Emperor Pagoda is also well-known for its efficacy in praying for health and peace. You can pray genuinely by visiting the statue of Hoa Da.
Our final destination would be a local market where you could practice your bargaining abilities while buying souvenirs. Visitors may encounter the local rhythm of life, enjoy unique delicacies, and indulge their passion for shopping.
Around 12:30 or 18:00, return to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Visit the Reunification Palace, a French-built architectural work that served as the President of the Republic of Vietnam’s office until April 30, 1975.
- Visitors to the War Remnants Museum will learn about and explore Vietnamese history.
- Pay a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral, an exceptional spiritual masterpiece with French architecture in the heart of city. The Notre Dame Cathedral, which was built between 1863 and 1880, has several architectural elements that draw visitors.
- Visiting Saigon’s Central Post Office was built by a prominent French architect between 1886 and 1891
- Experience one of Ho Chi Minh City’s oldest markets, Ben Thanh Market
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Wet tissue
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT