SAIGON HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Number of day: Half day
Pick up: at the hotel that is located in District 1
Drop off: at the hotel that is located in District 1
Enjoy the attraction of Ho Chi Minh City in this afternoon. Sightseeing examples of French colonial architecture and exploring the Vietnam’s turbulent in past at the Museum.
Our guide will show you the most interesting sights that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer.
Depart from your hotel to the Reunification Palace; this beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. On April 30th 1975 the American War officially came to an end here.
Enjoy a visiting the War Remnants Museum where you can see countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting the second Indochina war.
Afterward, we visit The Notre Dame Cathedral, which was built in 1880, and the Old Post Office, which was built sometime between 1886 and 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Our last stop would be at a local Market where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs. Discover local life and culture. You’ll find some of the friendliest, liveliest, most convivial people in the city in here.
Return your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Your choice of afternoon departure (Complimentary lunch with Pho – Vietnamese noodle if you customize with Cu Chi Tunnel Tour in the morning in same day)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Reunification Palace is among of Ho Chi Minh City’s most historic buildings.
- Visiting the War Remnants Museum
- The Cathedral Notre-Dame is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture in the city.
- Saigon Central Post Office. One of great French colonial architecture
- Jade Emperor Pagoda an ancient temple
- Local Market where you can discover local life and culture.
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Wet tissue
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT