DINNER CRUISE ON SAIGON RIVER
Number of day: 1/2 day
Pick up: at the hotel that is located in District 1
Drop off: 18:30 – 19:00
Dining on the Deluxe Cruise is a nighttime voyage on a luxury cruise along the Saigon River, which is one-of-a-kind, featuring breathtaking views of Saigon, innovative cuisine, and lively entertainment.
Drive to Nha Rong Port from your accommodation and check in before boarding the cruise.
Before boarding the ship and dining in Saigon, your guide will take some remembrance photos with you at the dock.
Our Dining On The Deluxe Cruise trip offers you a chance to enjoy a special dinner and take in views across the riverbank of Saigon while enjoying views of Saigon. From the junk, you can fully enjoy the night sky of Ho Chi Minh City and the bustling river life from 2 sides, which gives you an open view from both sides.
The Southern Vietnamese Folk Music will be played during the Saigon dinner time, which will create the most romantic atmosphere in the middle of the Saigon River during the Saigon dinner time.
You will be taken back to your hotel around 22:00 after your dinner cruise in Saigon
- 06:30 PM: Departure from Nha Rong Harbor
- 7:00 PM: Greet visitors on board. Dinner service, live music, and dancing
- 07:45 PM: Dinner cruise on the Saigon River
- 09:30 PM: Dropping off the visitors at Nha Rong Harbor
- Experience a romantic getaway with your loved ones in Ho Chi Minh City
- Encounter the stunning nighttime view of Ho Chi Minh City from various tourist spots.
- Enjoy a delectable meal on a luxurious cruise
- Appreciate Conventional Vietnamese Music
Set Menu 1:
- Spring roll w. seafood + Fried fish pasted bread
- Seafood Soup w. enoki mushroom and quail eggs
- Fried shrimps w. black pepper
- Steamed “Dieu Hong” fish in Teochew-style
- Roasted chicken legs + fried sticky rice
- Sauted noodle w. Mix vegetables and mushroom
Set Menu 2:
- Spring rolls w. Crab & shrimp + Shrimps pasted around sugar cane
- Chicken soup w. mushroom
- Fried squid w. passion sauce
- Grilled pork + fresh nest-noodle
- Seafood Hot pot in Thai style + fresh noodles and fresh vegetable
You should notice that Hot Pot is only available for groups of 4 guests per table. If not, it will be altered to seafood fried rice or noodles
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Traditional music show
- Dinner with deluxe set menu