Ho Chi Minh City Tour & Street Food by Vintage Vespa
Number of day: 1/2 day
Pick up: 08:00 ~ 08:30 or 15:00 – 15:30
Drop off: About 12:30 or 19:30
Deluxe Group Tours offers an exciting Vespa Tour to discover Saigon’s captivating appeal after hours. As you go through the city’s energetic streets, you can feel the city’s pulse while taking in all of the brilliant sights and noises. Discover undiscovered treasures, indulge in mouthwatering street fare, and see the city come to life with thriving markets and lit monuments. Your wonderful experience will be full of excitement, culture, and lifelong memories thanks to our skilled guides.
When you sign up for the Deluxe Group Tours’ Saigon Vespa tour, you’ll get the chance to view a lot of the city’s fascinating sites, which will help you understand how attractive Saigon is.
- Relaxing and refreshing yourself while sipping beer or a cocktail at a rooftop bar in Saigon is the best method to warm up before seeing the people’s way of life at night. You will also get around 30 minutes to enjoy the city at twilight before moving on.
- Your journey truly starts when you leave for the Flower Market; you’ll be struck by the beauty and diversity of flowers on each side of the road; It almost feels more like a wholesale market than a place to purchase.
- You’ll then head to Chinatown, which is a must-see location where plenty of tourists flock to browse the vibrant marketplace on Saigon’s streets.
- Before touring Saigon’s contemporary-style buildings, have supper with regional cuisines (such as seafood BBQ, Vietnamese crepe, and Vietnamese dessert). As an illustration, consider the New City Town, Bitexco Building, Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Boulevard, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Post Office, etc., as well as appreciating the dazzling Saigon River from the other side of the Center.
- On a Vintage Vespa, you may visit some intriguing landmarks in Saigon that most tourists are unaware of.
- On the Rooftop bar, you unwind with music and a beer or beverage.
- Come see the Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, also known as “Miniature Da Lat,” in the center of Saigon, which has its unique charm, glistening flowers, and delicious perfume.
- Explore Saigon’s nightlife while passing through Chinatown to appreciate and comprehend the harmonious influence of Vietnamese and Chinese culture via the distinctive features of Chinese architecture, culture, religion, history, and lifestyle.
- Enjoy a seafood BBQ party for supper (shrimp, snails, and clams cooked in a variety of delectable ways, including grilling and steaming). Savor the Banh Xeo also known as Vietnamese crepe and one of the desserts, such as the Flan cake, sweet soup, or avocado ice cream.
- Exploring contemporary architecture in Saigon.
- Driving amid traffic with Vietnamese on a Ho Chi Minh City Vespa tour.
- Transfer by vintage vespa
- Local drinks & food
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Personal expenses.