HUE CITY TOUR 1 DAY
Number of day: 1 day
Pick up: We collect from all hotels in Hue city within radius of the city center
Drop off: Your hotel
Hue city was once the capital of Vietnam and now listed as a World Heritage Site. Sitting on the banks of the delightful Perfume River, the Complex of Hue Monuments is a unique construction of a planned and fully defended feudal capital city in Southeast Asia.
Hue city tour 1 day of A Travel Mate will bring visitors to many interesting experiences and learn about the history under the 13 feudal dynasties in the Hue Citadel, admire the Imperial architecture or the tomb of Minh Mang – Tu Duc – Khai Dinh. In addition, you will attend to exciting activities at the traditional villages such as Hat conical village, incense village and enjoy the Hue style cuisine.
In the morning:
8: 00- 8h15: Our local guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to the boat station.
– The dragon boat will run along the Perfume river for you to sight the view in the morning.
– The boat landed to visit Thien Mu pagoda. Apart from their scenic riverside and hilltop location, the Thien Mu Pagoda and its environs are also rich in history, standing witness to almost four hundred years of tumultuous nation-building in Vietnam.
By car: The car will bring you to visit another famous place:
+ Imperial Citadel: a walled palace within the citadel of Hue city, the former imperial capital of Vietnam.
+ Hue royal Antiques Museum: the place for preserving and displaying Nguyen Dynasty’s items such as royal clothes, gold and porcelain items, a decorated building of French architectural influence, the Hue Royal Antiquities Museum has more than 300 relics in its showroom – the royal family tea sets are particularly beautiful.
+ Dong Ba market: The biggest commercial center of Hue city. All of the most special cultural gifts, souvenirs and Hue’s delicious dishes within a place – its food courts, and at a high-quality standard. can be found in Dong Ba market.
In the afternoon:
– 12: 00 pm: Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant with Hue specialty cakes: bánh Bèo, bánh khoái, nm lụi, bánh cuốn thịt heo, nem rán…
– Relaxing within 20 minutes
– After that we continue to visit the Emperors Tomb, conical hat village, and incense village in Hue city tour 1 day:
+ Khai Dinh tomb: the symbolic of the decline of Vietnamese culture during the colonial era. Unlike Hue’s other tombs, the grandiose concrete structure, built between 1920 and 1931, is a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements.
+ Minh Mang tomb: one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death.
+ Conical hat village: tourists have a chance to witness the meticulous stages and the craftsmanship of the artisans to create the conical hat filled with aesthetic and cultural features.
+ Incense village: engage in incense making from colored bamboo sticks.
4:00pm – 4:30 pm: Tour end
- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of Hue city tour 1 day.
- A boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River visits Hue’s best-known religious sites, Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Visiting Imperial citadel, Hue Royal Antiques Museum, Dong Ba market.
- Visiting 2 royal tombs with 2 different architects.
- Experience in traditional villages.
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine.
- Pick up from a centrally located meeting point.
- Ideal for first-time visitors.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Dragon Boat trip.
- AC Mini-van, mineral water.
- Personal expenses.