HUE CITY TOUR 1 DAY
Number of day: 1 day
Pick up: We collect from all hotels in Hue city within radius of the city center
Drop off: Your hotel
Hue City, Vietnam’s former capital, is one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites, nestled on the bank of the picturesque Perfume River, with numerous vistas as beautiful as poetry. Hue is also the country’s political, cultural, and religious hub.
Deluxe Group Tours offers the Hue City Tour 1 day so that you can gaze respectfully upon it and learn more about its tangible and spiritual features. We’re confident you’ll have a terrific time and build a lot of enjoyable memories.
In the morning:
Pick you up from your hotel between 8:00 and 8:30 in the morning and take you to the boat station.
The dragon boat will leave from the boat station and go down the Perfume River so that you may take in the lyrical landscape.
The boat docked to see Thien Mu Pagoda (also known as the Greatest Ancient Pagoda), the most revered pagoda in this enchanted realm. It has distinctive old architecture and offers a chance to relive bygone eras while also learning about their history.
You will next proceed by car to more notable sights in Hue City Tours:
- Imperial Citadel, the Nguyen royal dynasty’s palace, is a beautiful spot that attracts thousands of tourists to Hue City.
- Dong Ba Market: The largest commercial district in Hue, where you may find the most unique cultural souvenirs and presents.
In the afternoon:
Following a meal at a local restaurant with Hue-specific cakes, take 20 minutes to relax on-site. The most intriguing locations of the Hue Tour will be explored by tourists:
- The mausoleum of Emperor Khai Dinh, the 12th King of the Nguyen dynasty (1885–1925).
- The Tu Duc mausoleum is the last resting place of Tu Duc, the second King of the Nguyen dynasty (1829–1883).
- Conical hat village: To observe and learn about the residents’ conical hat (non la) manufacturing practices. A non-traditional essential item that highlights the understated beauty and simplicity of ladies.
- Incense stick-making village: See how natives produce sandalwood and cinnamon incense.
Return to your hotel around 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the old imperial capital’s most atmospheric and gorgeous landmarks. Listening to the fascinating narrative of Thien Mu Pagoda and discovering where the name Thien Mu comes from.
- Take a stroll through Dong Ba market to witness residents going about their daily lives and searching for presents, clothing, and so on.
- Drop in on the Imperial Citadel, which is the palace of the Kings of the royal dynasty the Nguyen (1802-1945), a wonderful place that draws thousands of tourists to Hue City.
- Visit Khai Dinh Tomb is a blend architectural construction of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Visit the Tu Duc Tomb, one of the well-known symmetrical structures whose grandeur and beauty awed visitors. Discover the royal lifestyle and the Vietnamese perspective on dying.
- Take in some typical Vietnamese fare at a local lunch.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Dragon Boat trip.
- AC Mini-van, mineral water.
- Personal expenses.